Our Class on Social Media

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

One of My Favorite Things

I love to plant flowers and herbs, especially ones that are perennials.  Do you know what perennial means?  It means that the plant comes back year after year without you replanting it.  I have several flower bushes and herb plants that come back every year.  Each time they start growing, it makes me smile.  It is almost like an old friend coming back to visit after being away a long time.  Here’s a picture of a clematis flower I bought last year.  I planted it, but it looked like it died, but it came back this year!  It grows on a trellis and can get very tall!  Have you ever planted anything?  What did you plant and what was it like as you watched it grow?  Were there certain things you had to give it so it could not only survive but become a healthy plant?

No comments:

Post a Comment