Our Class on Social Media

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tweet, Hashtag, @Reply, Oh Yes!

Class description: Quit twittercrastinating, and join this twitorial and see what all the tweeple in education are up to in the twitosphere.  In this introductory session, become a tweebie and have a twitter-ific time learning about tweeting in education.  


Twitter PowerPoint Presentation 2011 (presentation with links).




I had a wonderful time meeting with fellow educators today at the Upstate Technology Conference in Greenville, SC. (#UTC11), especially introducing teachers to Twitter in the two sessions I taught.  I have been blessed to learn so much incredible information from very helpful people on Twitter, and I wanted to "pay it forward" and help others who wanted to "figure out this thing called Twitter."  I'm excited to see how my Tweebies progress, and feel free to leave me any tips, questions, or comments about how you use Twitter in your professional life or in the classroom.  Tweets to you!

PS.  I made the flipsnack book above and then realized it won't allow you to click on the links on the different pages.  I decided to keep it on my blog though, because I am LOVING this new tool, flipsnack, and I can envision lots of ways to use it in the classroom :)  Check it out at flipsnack.com!



1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic...Twitter and Flipsnack. I am definitely going to try both. Thanks for all your effort in sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete