Our Class on Social Media

Saturday, August 20, 2016

My Furry Boys

My two furry boys Pumpkin and Tigger make me continually smile and feel loved in life. I adopted both of them when they were 6 weeks old, and this year Pumpkin is 18 and Tigger is 13. Although we may be a small unique family, we love each other very much....well, sometimes I have to remind the two boys of this :) My boys are perfect snugglers and love to take lots of naps. I love when Pumpkin snuggles up in my hair and Tigger snuggles by my side. They love being close to their mommy!

One of their favorite things the boys like to do is to eat grass. While they are only inside cats, I let them out on the front yard for a little bit so they can chew on a couple blades. Another favorite time is when I give out treats. Pumpkin likes to meow a lot to let me know when it's treat time, but sometimes I have to tell him its to early. Both of the boys love to sit in the windows and watch the world pass by especially birds and insects. Sometimes they make a funny meowing sound when they see a bird.

Who is in your family? What do you love about them. Are there special things you enjoy doing? I look forward to hearing from you!


Two Brothers from K Tripp on Vimeo.

Give us a follow on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment