Our Class on Social Media

Friday, November 4, 2011

Adventures Galore @ Stone Mountain Georgia!


There are times in your teaching carer that bring a smile of satisfaction and Friday, November 4th was one of those times! To see the enthusiasm and delight in my students eyes as they encountered new and exciting adventures was priceless.  You would have thought I had given them the most spectacular grand prize!  Well, in a way, I did.  I could have never done this on my own, though, but with the help of Mrs. Showalter, our principal, PTO, and some very gracious chaperones, we gave these students a day full of memories and experiences that some of them have never known.  My students eyes were opened to the world around them as they traveled beyond their state to an unknown world where history came alive like an "amusement park of history" one student said.  Through intriguing challenges, engaging activities, and captivating scenery, I saw my students fall in love with Stone Mountain Georgia!  A toast to the learning experiences of this day which will continue to pay dividends in the academic lives of each one of my students!

No comments:

Post a Comment