Our Class on Social Media

Friday, October 21, 2011

The Conga Line of Learning!

Do you ever had a time where students jump into the learning process and bring a fun attitude for learning?  Well, my students certainly brought this perspective as they decided to turn our skip counting by 12's into a conga line of learning.  It's exciting to see the students use their creativity to make learning more enjoyable and dynamic!  Way to go students...all of you shine brightly as you motivate yourself to learn :)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Miss Tripp and class,
    What a fun way to learn the multiplication facts for 12! I am going to share this with my fourth graders!

    I love your teacher's blog, and have been looking at your students blogs, too. You have such exciting things going on in your classroom! It seems you have plenty to write about! I know my students will want to comment on your writing.

    Keep up the great work!
    Mrs. Lasher (San Antonio, Texas)

    ReplyDelete